Thursday, October 22, 2009

Testimonial- L. B. Wolcottville, IN

This young man has done many jobs for me around my home. He is quick and the one I call when I have jobs needing taken care of that I am unable to do. The following is a brief list of some of the things he has done.
~He brought my laundry room up to the main floor from the basement. This included tearing out a closet and laundry chute, installing a stack washer/dryer, and repainting the walls, trim, and vanity. What a difference!
~The landscaping has had his touch several times. He removed overgrown bushes and added new plants. The other bushes have been trimmed and the sidewalks edged.
~My garage catches lots of overflow from the house, and he has came in cleaned out, organized and made new shelves.
~He has installed a new water softener and brings me salt.
~Even little jobs help me out such as light bulbs changed, refrigerator door seal replaced, cleaned gutters and three doors replaced to make my older home more updated.
~Oil changes for my vehicle are done right here at my home, and other maintenance for my van. So convenient!

He cleans up the messes, works efficiently and always leaves me pleased with the ending result. Jon is my go to guy for all my home repairs, remodels, outside care, and auto care needs. Thanks for all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment